Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hot Wheels

Danica Patrick, you rock girl! Sorry Hillary, I think Danica could be the first woman President. She certainly has drive. God that's a bad, bad, bad pun... I should be shot. At 26 she's the first woman to win an IndyCar race, defeating the two-time Indy 500 winner Helio Castroneves by nearly six seconds in the Indy Japan 300. I'm not sure we care about the details but she beat the big boys at their testosterone laden sport. Nice. So far Hillary's not even beating one boy. And did she do anything close to that impressive by age 26? She went to Yale law school and baked some very good cookies there according to an acquaintance of mine who tasted one. I'm really hungry, so at the moment cookies tempt me as an early accomplishment. At 23 Danica became the first woman to lead the Indianpolis 500 and then finished fourth. Condi, you're a political hopeful, can you drive over 220 miles an hour? I feel certain little Danica would get the male vote as she's a "hottie". I don't think Hillary or Condi or Kathleen Sebelius, the Governor of Kansas who the Democrats are all ga-ga over as Presidential potential, look as good in a bikini. Maybe who looks best in a bathing suit should supercede the super delegates. Let's not start with this election however, it would be too scary. I can't help but wonder who would win. And then I get a little nauseous.

I'm for Danica.

1 comment:

Dr. Ruth formally known as Viking Jen said...

GO Danica Patrick!! She is HOT! HOT! HOT! I saw a clip of that race and she was amazing... I agree. Danica should be our President because she can "run" things really fast. Venus Williams can handle any racketeering. Hope Solo can be our Goalkeeper protecting our borders and stop anything from getting into our net. Mia Hamm can kick some balls so we have to put here somewhere in teh office and Laila Ali can be our Secretary of Defense. Oh and David Beckham,we need Beckham there, he can just sit there and look pretty. Hey! We need a good looking dude somewhere in D.C. Too much female hormones and no testosterone can bring a cat fight in the Oval office. WAIT! Now that I think about it, It would be fun to watch a cat fight at the oval office. Yes! I want my taxes to go for a boxing arena in the oval office. Kick some ass girls! I believe we would be in very good hands. YOU GO GIRLS! and Beckham.