Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dr. Phil , call me

Hey Doc, just checking in. What's going on? Where have you been? Still working on those dating "matches"? Not easy is it? Why don't you forget it and become a spokesperson for staying married? You could run a campaign called " Marital Misery is better than Dating Duds". I like that, what about you? Oh, I forgot you've been too busy trying to save Britney Spears from herself. Well that didn't work. The press is calling you a busy body. Were you just showing off or what? A Britney intervention is good pub I admit, but perhaps leaving her locked up for a while is best. There are more important items on the national agenda, like a presidential campaign, health care, the economy and the war, for starters. Any thoughts about that? I couldn't care less about Britney and don't recommend head shaving as a spur of the moment activity. Besides I think the teenage population has moved on to or moved to Hannah Montana. I remain miffed as to who or where Hannah Montana is. Do you know? And how's Oprah? She's looking tired . I don't know if I like the long hair. Please don't tell her I said so, but I think she's put on a few pounds. Ouch babe. Those holiday parties sure have a way of catching up. Oh btw, the bald look works for you, so I wasn't pointing fingers .

Well kiddo, that's about it. Nothing new with me really. Weather terror has consumed my life and my friends are avoiding me as a result of my constant complaining, but that's pretty much business as usual. Sorry you haven't been in my blog lately but if you send me a ticket to Florida I'll make you a regular again.

No comments: