Monday, January 14, 2008

Animal, vegetable or mineral?

Who or what is Hannah Montana? Does anyone know? I don't. Is she running for President or a city ? More importantly is this something I need to know? And if so, how soon? How old does this "not knowing" make me? Exactly how far out of the pop culture main stream am I? Should I care? I care about the next election. Is Hannah in the debate tonight? I think there's one every night. Did she vote for the war in Iraq, because if she didn't she has a chance. Or was she for the surge? Because this also makes her viable. Is she a flip-flopper? Is this word in the same dictionary as "nuculer"? More importantly is she worried about her weight like Oprah? This could help her get votes. I hope she doesn't mention anything about Lyndon Johnson or Martin Luther King;apparently this is a "no-no". Is she worried about the price of oil? I sure am. Is she in bed with the Saudis like another person we know? I hope she isn't having an affair with Dick Cheney, as that sounds nauseating. Does she double date with Condi? BTW who asks Madame Secretary out?

Am I getting close? Or old? I'm going to check a map maybe I can fly there.

No comments: