Monday, August 25, 2008

Bye-bye Beijing, hello Denver!

Oh no, they're over, they're all over! Now what's to become of me? And how about my poor friend Dan, who had three tvs going day and night, what's he to do? Sorry babe no more 3:00 a.m. rowing or skeet shooting. It's official and final, I saw it with my own eyes, the Olympic torch has been extinguished. And a mighty fine blow job that was. Bye-bye, itty-bitty Chinese girls and I'm guessing 12 is your real age, but hey I lie too. I would also like to give the American men's swim team my address and phone number but I've said that before. And I'm very sad I didn't spend more time watching men's beach volleyball as that tall guy was pretty hot also. But I have one really, really huge issue before I can move on to the Democratic National Convention; I knew I wouldn't have to turn off the tv.

Can someone PLEASE tell me why the women's beach volleyball girls have to play in bikinis???? And is Hugh Hefner on the International Olympic Committee? Come on , they were wearing thong underwear not sports uniforms. If it were me I'd be standing there pulling the thing out of my butt and lose track of the ball. What about the nasty sand all itchy and also up my b-tt? I'd like to slap around the person who picked white as the color they wore in the finals. For God's sake, think of the body waxing that involved. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, and oy! Girls call me if you need an advocate for more clothing.

Sadly it's time to find a life without the Olympics. Wait a minute, I almost forgot, I don't need a life yet. I have Democrats and Republicans to entertain me for the next two weeks . Oh God I hope they're wearing a lot of clothing.

No comments: