Sunday, March 9, 2008

VACAY!

Hallelujah! I'm packed , I'm psyched, I'm going on vacay! For one week I can discuss something other than the weather. What will I talk about? I can always depress people with news about the economy. Nope, for one week I'll talk about nothing, absolutely nothing more serious than mocha lattes and whether to use 30 or 35 sunblock. I've left all my winter clothes behind. I hate them. I'm thinking of setting them on fire . A ceremonial burning of the parkas, ratty wool sweaters, faded turtlenecks, dingy long underwear, and hole riddled mittens. Jealous? Come on over and take whatever you want.

I've stuffed every single thing I own that isn't reminiscent of cold and snow in a suitcase and plan on wearing it all, but not in the Heidi way like I've done since December. One lovely piece of clothing at a time....one.....piece....at......a ...... time. So, it's off to the grapes of California, Pinot and Cabernet. I don't like either, which thank God will give me one thing about which to complain. I'd be lost otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh oh, i forgot to mention that he was a super delegate for your girl Hill, now it only takes 2024 delegates to secure the Democratic nomination (2025 less The Spitz).