Saturday, March 22, 2008

IT's BAAAAAAACK !!!!

Oh my God, I'm becoming a weather blog! Crap. I can't, anything but weather reporting all day, every day. There must be more to life than meteorlogical conditions. As fate would have it, or a very evil sleight of hand by the weather Gods I took a vacation the one week it warmed up . All the snow melted and lo and behold there was the grass. I missed it. What happened the minute I returned? SNOW! Heaping piles of snow. How will small children find Easter eggs now? They could be buried alive in their sweet innocent hunt! And the man I hate the most, the weatherman on channel 5 was smiling as he warned of 6 - 18 inches. Why was this hideous little man grinning? He's grinned all winter. The worse the weather the more he smiled. Cry, for God's sake, feel my pain!

I was crying as I searched for my boots, scarf, hat, parka,and mittens. A week ago I was in a strapless dress and high heels. I was sobbing actually. When I came back from walking the dog I looked like Frosty the freaking snowman. I ripped my bathroom apart looking for drugs that could ameliorate my panic. Is there some sacrifice I can make to the Gods? Where are they anyway? Probably in Palm Springs enjoying the weather. So mighty Gods of Winter ,take my Cole Hahn boots, my North Face Parka, and my cashmere scarf from Neimans which add up to about $1,000 , no paltry offering, and let's put an end to your mean spirited folly!

No comments: