Monday, October 6, 2008

Sarah and me!

Wow Sarah, we have something in common after all. It didn't seem possible but apparently it is. I've just read that you hate weathermen, even think they're terrorists. Well what a coincidence I couldn't agree with you more. They scare the living bejesus out of me. They're among us and frightening. We should all be afraid...be very afraid. I think weathermen are dangerous also, but I'm especially terrified of the one on channel 5 here in Chicago. I know he's just waiting on the roof eagerly and sadistically for the first flake of snow to fall. Then he's all histrionic warning "RUN, HIDE, IT'S COMING, IT'S FALLING FAST, BIG BAD SNOW. It's on the way from Minnesota, Nebraska, maybe even Alaska. Stay home ,lock the doors, don't drive, get lots of water and canned goods". Oh God, he's smiling.... he only smiles in the winter. I'm terrified.

Sarah's right weathermen are scary, scary, scary. They've made me cry with predictions of dire storms heading right at me! I'm a wimp but she's from Alaska ,so help Sarah, help....I need advice on how to dress warmer. It's October, those weathermen will be in full force soon. I need protection. Can you and John McCain save me from these men? You say you can. I hope we wear the same size and can send some heavy sweaters and a good pair of boots.

Uh oh! Hold on a sec, is Sarah talking about those other weathermen? The ones from the Vietnam War era when I was in college and Barak Obama was in grade school? Whoops, maybe I was wrong and we don't have anything in common after all... unless she likes tomato soup.

No comments: